- The Parties agree that the Buyer, if he is a natural person, is obliged to notify the Seller of his / her name and surname, permanent address including postcode, telephone number and e-mail address.
- The Parties agree that the Buyer, if it is a legal entity, is obliged to notify the Seller in its order of its business name, address, including zip code, company ID, telephone number and email address.
- The Buyer may at any time check and change the personal information provided, as well as cancel its registration after logging in to the e-commerce website at https://www.sneakybrand.eu/my-accout/.
- The Seller hereby informs the Buyer that the meaning of the provisions of Art. § 10 par. 3 písm. b) of Act no. 122/2013 Z.z. on the protection of personal data and on amendments and supplements to certain laws, as amended (hereinafter referred to as the “ZNOOÚ”), the Seller as the controller will process the Buyer’s personal data in the process of concluding the Purchase Agreement without his consent as the data subject; pre-contractual relations with the buyer and processing of personal data of the buyer is necessary for performance of the purchase contract in which the buyer acts as one of the parties.
- § 11 par. 1 of the Act that the Seller processes and stores his personal data, especially those mentioned above and / or necessary in the Seller’s activity to send information about new products, discounts and actions on offered goods and process them in all his information systems regarding sending information about new products, discounts and promotions on offered goods.
- The Seller undertakes to treat and handle the Buyer’s personal data in accordance with the valid legal regulations of the Slovak Republic.
- The Seller declares that in accordance with § 6 par. 2, par. c) ZnOOÚ will collect personal data solely for the purpose stated in these Terms and Conditions and Complaints.
- The Seller declares that in accordance with § 6 par. 2, par. (e) the DPO shall collect personal data for purposes other than those specified in these Terms and Conditions and shall ensure that personal data are processed and used solely in a manner that is appropriate to the purpose for which they were collected and will not associate them with personal data; which have been obtained for other purposes.
- The Buyer grants the Seller consent to the processing of personal data for a definite period of time until the purpose of processing the Buyer’s personal data. The Seller shall ensure the destruction of the Buyer’s personal data without delay. The Buyer may withdraw his consent to the processing of personal data in writing at any time. The consent expires within 1 month from the delivery of the withdrawal of consent by the buyer to the seller.
- Before placing an order, the buyer will be asked to confirm by ticking the box before placing the order that the seller has informed him in a sufficient, understandable and unchangeable manner:
(a) their identification data as referred to in Article 1 (2); 1. these terms and conditions,
- b) identification data of a third party, which is the company that delivers the ordered goods to the buyer in such a way that such data are stated in the acceptance,
- c) the purpose of processing personal data, which is to conclude a purchase agreement between the seller and the buyer,
- d) to process Buyer’s personal data to the extent of name and surname, permanent address including zip code, telephone number and email address if the buyer is a natural person and to the extent business name, registered office address including zip code, ID, telephone number and mail address if buyer by a legal entity,
- e) that the buyer is obliged to provide the required personal data,
- The Seller declares that it will process personal data in accordance with good morals and will act in a manner that does not contradict or circumvent ZNOOÚ or other generally binding legal regulations. The Seller declares that it will not enforce or condition the consent of the person concerned nor the threat of rejection of the contractual relationship, service, goods or obligation imposed on the Seller.
- The Buyer has the right to request from the Seller upon written request
- a) confirmation whether or not personal data about him are processed,
(b) the purpose of the processing of personal data;
(c) in a generally comprehensible form, information on the processing of its personal data in the information system and on its state to the extent of:
- i) identification data of the seller and the seller’s representative, if appointed;
(ii) the intermediary’s identification data; this does not apply if the seller does not proceed in accordance with § 8 of the Act on Collection of Personal Data,
(d) in a generally understandable form, accurate information on the source from which his personal data were processed;
(e) in a generally comprehensible form, the transcription of his personal data which are subject to processing;
(f) any additional information necessary for the purchase, taking into account all the circumstances and conditions of the processing of personal data
(i) information on the voluntary nature or obligation to provide the personal data requested; if the Seller acquires the Buyer’s personal data on the basis of the Buyer’s consent pursuant to Section 11 of the ZOO, it shall also notify the Buyer of the period of validity of the Buyer’s consent and the Buyer’s obligation to provide the Personal Data results from , the seller notifies the buyer of the legal basis that imposes this obligation on the buyer and informs the buyer of the consequences of the refusal to provide personal data,
(ii) information on third parties where personal data are expected or obvious to be provided;
(iii) the range of recipients where it is foreseen or clear that personal data will be made available to them;
(iv) the form of publication where personal data are to be disclosed;
(v) third countries, where it is foreseen or obvious that personal data will be transferred to those countries;
- g) correction of his incorrect, incomplete or outdated personal data that are subject to processing,
(h) the destruction of his personal data if the purpose of their processing has been fulfilled; where official documents containing personal data are subject to processing, they may request their return,
- i) destruction of his / her personal data, which are subject to processing, if there has been a violation of the ZNOOÚ or another valid legal regulation of the Slovak Republic.
- The Buyer has the right to object to the Seller against:
(a) the processing of his personal data which he considers to be or will be processed for the purposes of direct marketing without his consent and to request their destruction;
- b) use of personal data referred to in 10 par. 3 písm. (d) for the purposes of direct mail marketing; or
- c) Provision of personal data referred to in 10 para. 3 písm. (d) for the purposes of direct marketing.
- The Buyer has the right to object to the processing of personal data in cases pursuant to § 10 par. 3 písm. (a), (e), (f) or (g) of the DPOUS by stating legitimate reasons or submitting evidence of unauthorized interference with its rights and legally protected interests which are or may be harmed in a particular case by such processing of personal data; unless this is prevented by law and it is established that the buyer’s objection is justified, the seller shall be obliged to block and dispose of the personal data the processing of which the buyer objected without undue delay as soon as circumstances permit.
- The Buyer, upon written request or personally, if the matter cannot be delayed, further has the right to object to the Seller at any time and not to comply with the Seller’s decision, which would have legal effects or significant impact for him. her personal information. The Buyer has the right to ask the Seller to review the issued decision by a method different from the automated form of processing, the Seller is obliged to comply with the Buyer’s request, so that the decisive role in the review of the decision will be the authorized person; on the method of examination and the result of the finding the seller informs the buyer within the period pursuant to par. 18. of these Terms and Conditions. The buyer does not have this right only if it is stipulated by a special law, which provides for measures to safeguard the legitimate interests of the buyer, or if in the pre-contractual relations or during the existence of contractual relations the seller issued a decision satisfying the buyer’s request or of the contract has taken other appropriate measures to safeguard the legitimate interests of the buyer.
- If the Buyer exercises his right in writing and it follows from the content of his application that he exercises his right, the request shall be deemed to have been filed under this Act; the Buyer shall deliver the request by e-mail or fax no later than three days from the date of dispatch.
- If the Buyer suspects that his / her personal data are being processed unlawfully, the Buyer may notify the Office of his / her personal data protection. If the buyer does not have full legal capacity, his rights may be exercised by a legal representative.
- The Seller is obliged to process the Buyer’s request in writing pursuant to this Article. of these business and complaint conditions, respectively. satisfy the Buyer’s requirements under the ZOO and inform him / her in writing no later than 30 days after receiving the request or request.
- Restriction of Buyer’s rights under § 28 para. 2 The Seller shall immediately notify the person concerned and the Office of personal data protection to the Office in writing.
- The Seller shall notify the Buyer that, in accordance with § 15 par. 1, par. e) point 3 and point 4 of the Act on the processing of personal data of the buyer it is assumed that the personal data of the buyer will be provided and made available to the following third parties, respectively. circle of recipients:
Slovak Post, a. s., with its registered office at Partizánska cesta no. 9, 975 99 Banská Bystrica, IČO: 36 631 124, registered in the Commercial Register of the District Court Banská Bystrica, Section Sa, Insert No .: 803 / S